5 Reasons to Rent Camping Gear
- Quality camp gear is expensive. If you only go camping a couple times a year, purchasing camping equipment will drain your wallet. Save your hard-earned money for travel and food for your journey, and rent gear instead!
- Even quality gear can break. Unless you have the tools and experience needed to repair a ripped backpack or mend a tear in a tent, leave it to the professionals. By renting gear, you take the hassle out of the laborious task of maintaining equipment.
- Try before you buy! Before you go out and spend a ton of money on camping gear, try out a few different styles and brands. That way, you have a better understanding of what you like and don’t like before you make a big purchase. You might just save yourself some trouble and money in the long run!
- No one like to clean up after the party. The last thing you want to do when you come home from a weekend of camping is clean your equipment. Renting camp gear relieves you of having to wash out your sleeping bag and tent.
- Upgrades on the house. Outdoor outfitters spend a lot of time keeping up with manufacturer updates on equipment so that you don’t have to. Instead of buying the newest model every season, rent it!